Tuesday 24 November 2009

We three kings

The challenge at Allsorts this week was to take inspiration from a Christmas carol or a song title,
so I knew directly what I was going to do, I have this lovely Stampin Up stamp of the 3 wise men. I am also entering this for the Papertake Challenge for a Christmas card. I first embossed the image with gold, then coloured it with Whispers pens, cut it out into an oval, layer that with black, then layered that with foam pads onto a gold oval which I embossed with my cuttlebug swirl folder, and layered this again with black. I used a red card as the base card, and decorated the corners with gold ProvaCraft corners.

7 comments:

  1. Ho Jose

    Great card love that image ...x

    Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jose
    Great card - love the colouring.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allosrts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jose, your card is so striking I love the red! Good luck with the challenge!
    Hope you haven't suffered the weather like Cumbria!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jose

    A very elegant and tradition card, I really like it. A great idea to run one of the ovals through the bug as well.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous once again Jose. Love the way you've coloured the image.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Jose. Your coloring is very pretty and I really like the red and gold. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete