Monday 25 May 2009

Watercolouring flowers

I have just watched a video of watercolouring you might like to watch it here is the link http://pattystamps.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2009/04/watercolor-roses-technique-and-video-tutorial.html I did the flowers first, using navy blue and violet re-inkers (the only 2 re-inkers I have ... yet!) then looked for a backing paper, and I just had a small piece of plain violet, so I watercoloured my own backing paper, and as it was my first attempt I was quite pleased with it. It fitted the challenge for this weeks colour challenge at StampTV, I managed to use my scrap of Voilet paper and finished it off with Silver ribbon, and then heat embossed the sentiment.
Thank you for looking ...


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Jose and your watercolouring is fab. :) Love you card - beautiful colours and great layout. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the colours that you have used Jose, lovely card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Jose, this is just gorgeous. The creation has got such a calming effect on the viewer. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jose - this is a really lovely card. Can't believe it's your first attempt at watercolouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jose, it's my first visit here :) I love the colours you've used together. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you mum for giving it to me. xx

    ReplyDelete