Saturday 21 February 2009

3D Challenge

Stamp Somethings challenge this week is to create a 3D something... so I have used one of my Penny Black stamps coloured with whisker pens and a few dots of Stickles gold, the butterfly is a peel off stuck onto vellum, coloured to match the card, cut out and then creased so that the wings come forward, and then the body stick to the card to give the 3D effect, cant say I am that please with the butterfly I think the black makes it look a bit heavy! The sentiment is computer generated.



Thank you for looking. Jose

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jose, this is stunning. Love the mauve colour combo. Those stamped flowers and the colouring thereof is just gorgeous. I don't think the black on the butterfly is too much/heavy, it ties in with the black of the sentiment. This is definitely one of your master pieces. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card Jose, I just love purples.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Jose, just love putples and mauves and the butterfly just sets it off.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josie, what a totally gorgeous card, loving that floral image, and the butterfly is perfect! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love it. Thank you so much for sharing. The flowers look amazing. :)

    Have a great weekend,
    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a spectacular card! I love the color, the flowers are so lovely and I think the butterfly tops it off. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a spectacular card! I love the color, the flowers are so lovely and I think the butterfly tops it off. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Love the colors.

    TFS..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is lovely. I love the colors that you used as well as the stamps. The butterfly is a such a pretty touch.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete