Sunday 13 July 2008

3 orange flowers

The challenge this week on Stamp Something is called Triple play.

" For the challenge this week we want to see what you can do with 3 layers, 3 colors, and 3 embellishments. We're calling it a "Triple Play" challenge. You can interpret this challenge however you choose, go with just 3 of each or at least 3 of each!"

My first layer onto my base card was orange, the flowers I made thanks to Joanne's tutorial, it was great fun and now I have done it once I will use it again, thank you Joanne. I used part of one of Penny Blacks stamps for the stems, and the fancy ribbon was some Jo kindly sent me. My text was computer generated.

Thank you for looking ..... Jose

8 comments:

  1. Pretty card, so cheerful! Love your bright happy color combo and the layout is nice too. Great flowers and ribbon, love the embossing. Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondeful card! I love the bright flowers with the swiss dots! Clean and fresh! Thanks for playing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! The colors are just yummy! I like those cute flowers. I read that instruction post, also, and thought what a good idea!

    Isn't this card making fun??

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jose....love those flowers and the layout works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a lovely card..i loved every one of them..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and wonderful use of colours and layout.I am so pink and lilac!!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jose, if you will visit my blog, I have an award for you. Just lift it from my post and post it on your site, if you like. The thought is that you will pass it on to seven people, highlighting their websites, but I personally, found that hard. So you take the award and do what you want to with it!

    I'm so glad we have met!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous job on the challenge. I love the colors you chose...so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete